We are always looking for ways to have clear smoother skin and silkier voluminous hair. Unfortunately, most solutions available cost a lot of money. But, the good news is that there are ways you can have healthy skin and hair without breaking the bank. However, these aren’t overnight solutions. Hence, you must be persistent and patient. Here are some of the ways you can have gorgeous hair and skin naturally.
The Best Skincare Routine for Ladies
Your skincare routine should consist of three main steps;
- Cleansing- washing your skin
- Toning- involves balancing the skin
- Moisturising- keeping your skin hydrated and balanced
The purpose of a skincare routine is to help individuals fine-tune their complexion and target areas that they want to improve. Now, many skincare products are packed with harmful chemicals and artificial ingredients. While they may have temporary positive effects, the long term effects can be negative. It’s why many people have nowadays use natural skincare options. Here are some suggestions about the natural products to include in your skincare routine.
1. For Those with Oily Skin
Individuals should focus on ways to reduce excess oil. Some natural ingredients that can help prevent breakouts along with removing excess oil include;
- A mixture of sea salt and almond or olive oil for exfoliating
- A mix of castor oil and olive oil in equal amounts for cleansing
- Diluted apple cider vinegar toner or coconut oil for moisturizing and toning
2. For Women with Normal/Combination Skin
People with skin that’s not too dry or too oily can use various products and adjust to natural skincare options easily.
- Exfoliating-a homemade sugar scrub is an excellent natural exfoliator.
- Cleansing- mix ¼ castor oil with ¾ almond or olive oil.
- Moisturizing-use natural or homemade lotions or a dab of shea butter or coconut oil.
3. For Those with dry skin
Using natural oils on dry skin can help promote oil production and prevent dryness.
- Exfoliating- it’s mostly not needed for dry skin. But, cleansing grains or homemade sugar scrub can work.
- Cleansing-use only a small amount of castor oil along with other oils like olive or almond.
- Moisturising body butter, homemade lotion bars, or super moisturising homemade lotion are great options.
Best Hair Care Routine for All Women
Your hair care regimen doesn’t have to be expensive or time-consuming. It should include;
Cleansing– this varies from persons to persons. While some people wash their hair once a week, others do it more often. This is a unique area for everyone. But, what matters is that you have a high-quality organic moisturizing shampoo.
Conditioning-once your hair is clean, you can then condition it with an organic moisturizing hair conditioner. Ensure that you focus your conditioner on your hair instead of the scalp.
Deep conditioning– this area also varies in different people. But, if you want to see results, ensure that you wash your hair regularly, condition it, and use a leave-in conditioner after shampooing. Frequent deep conditioning is essential for those who apply a lot of heat to their hair.
Moisturizing-individuals should ensure that their hair maintains moisture as this prevents breakage. Opt for moisturizers that utilize natural ingredients like avocado.
Styling-there are many organic styling products you can choose from including gels, mousses, oil, curl creams, etc.
Any skin or hair care routine needs time to reap benefits. You’ll only see results through consistent use. Therefore, we advise that once you’ve perfected your routine, stick to it. With time, you’ll learn more about your hair and skin. It’s thus a good idea to regularly re-evaluate your routine to determine what changes (if any) you should make. You could always just find a skin expert on Furaha.
Download the Furaha app today.