Proper skincare is essential because our skin is the largest organ we have and is also very delicate. The skin needs a lot more attention than you might be conscious about and without proper skincare, you could end up with damaged skin or even worse.
The skin often gets dry or even irritated when exposed to harsh soaps, hard water or chemicals. You should take care regarding what you use on your skin, paying special attention to makeup, bathing soaps and body cream.
The tips below can help you keep ontop your skincare routine and have your skin glowing and looking healthy for years to come.
- Preventing potential skin problems early is easier than trying to fix skin issues later it in the future. Prevention, as they say, is always better than cure.
- The skin you have today will be shedding tomorrow because skin cells shed daily. Moisturing regularly can keep your skin looking glorious and healthy.
- When skin is unhealthy, it may lose its elasticity which can make it sag or appear thin, therefore daily intake of water and moisturiser can help support a healthy skin routine.
- Keep your body hydrated with regular intake of water throughout the day.
- Have a balanced diet to provide the vitamins and minerals with your skin needs. Choose fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains and lean protein.
- Using the wrong products for your skin type is also not advised as it can cause harm to your delicate skin. Choose makeup formulated to your skin type especially if you have sensitive skin.
Skincare is for everyone because everyone’s skin is unique and should be taken care of. Check out this link from the NHS website regarding skincare. What does your skincare routine say about you? Let us know in the comments below. Don’t forget to download Furaha and check out some of our exciting Shapers.healthy tipsskincarewell-being